SwiftIQ is a fast growing startup offering retail analytics and a vendor collaboration platform. Our software allows large chain retailers to gain customer insights in seconds across billions of records of transactions and share their data and insights with suppliers. Leading CPGs like Coca-Cola, ABInBev, MarsWrigley, Hershey, and Kraft Heinz use SwiftIQ to enrich retailers’ data with theirs, improve store-level sales and manage on-shelf availability.
SwiftIQ is seeking a savvy wordsmith to manage and execute our inbound marketing strategy. You must have a knack and love for writing, an understanding of the digital marketing industry, and experience in email and social marketing to achieve business goals. You will help build scalable business processes and a foundation for both internal and external growth. The inbound marketing specialist will be expected to sustain the company's voice across digitally and through tradeshow events. To be successful in this role, you need to have a strong willingness to learn, be able to work autonomously as well as with a team, and prefer to be a Jill/Jack of All Trades.
- Responsible for driving traffic to the website and generating leads
- Optimize and manage our inbound marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Express complex technology through rich content and manage an editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our business (including blog posts, videos, whitepapers, reports, infographics, email campaigns etc.).
- Implement appropriate analytics tools and to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Manage tradeshow planning and execution
- Work with technical teams in designing UX and visual elements
- Overall responsibility for brand management and product marketing
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills with an ability to write creatively, in broad and narrow scopes, with an informative, engaging style
- The ability to execute across a range of disciplines (digital, collateral, advertising, tradeshow/event management, etc.)
- Experience planning/executing digital marketing programs, tradeshow/events and product launches
- Proficient project manager with the capacity to work and collaborate with key business stakeholders across a range of skill levels.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Bonus skills: Hubspot, Microsoft Office, HTML/CSS, and Adobe Creative Suite
What's In It for You
- Work closely with the largest retailers and brands
- Ability to engage large retailers and leading suppliers and implement data-driven growth strategies
- Make a huge impact from day one
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Cash and/or equity bonuses
- Flexible vacation / time-off policy