- Drill-down from category, brand, and item performance through the retail data to specifics based on location, time, and customer demographics - to understand reasons behind performance results to make quick, smart, and forward-looking decisions.
- Build competitive analysis on traditional metrics (sales and market share) and on granular, basket-level insights such as basket size, velocity, incremental sales, and tracking seasonality opportunities
- Access automated, personalized dashboards for efficient monitoring
- Create custom dashboards and alerts within SwiftIQ to quickly distribute information
- Understand the performance of foodservice, meal solutions, and other non UPC items such as coupons
- Diagnose key problem areas faster, and anticipate out-of-stocks by accessing sell-in/sell-out data and forecast analytics